Last week we went to visit my family in Portland Oregon. We drove the whole way, 12 hrs... well more than that for us, but we broke the trip into two days. Manu is still not a good car traveler but as you can see, she was able to sleep a little as long as she had her toys and a blankie to chew on.
Aunt Julie and Manu
Unfortunately this is the best pic I had of me, Manu, Grandma, and Mom.
Grandma and Manu, with Natalie in the back
Manu and Poppy
We aren't really good at taking group pictures
Granny and Poppy and Manu
Later that week, we went to the Oregon coast, which was as sunny as ever. Manu had to wear her winter suit, but we warmed up after playing ultimate frisbee. Neil and Cait even went swimming!
Si'i also had some "firsts" like tubing and wake boarding.
I love all of these pictures! The close up one of Manu wearing her winter suit is WAY adorable. I cant believe Si'i had never gone tubing or wake boarding before! Crazy! I bet he had fun!
ReplyDeleteAlso...that picture of Clint freaking out is pretty hilarious...what a stinker! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a blast! I hate living so far away from everyone, but it's always so nice to go home and visit! :)
ReplyDeleteDidn't we have fun!! Wish we saw you more often. Love you lots, Granny
ReplyDeleteWish we could have met up with you while you were up here!
ReplyDelete