Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hard Times

So I thought it was totally normal for little babies to cry most of the time... I guess not. Manu has about 15 min of chill time for every hour plus of crying time. I usually spend the better part of my day pacing the hallway in my house trying to get her to be happy or go to sleep. I have been reading about sleep tips and why babies cry and it all just makes me feel like a bad mom. It seems like everyone else's babies sleep through the night and cry once or twice a day for 30 seconds. I guess if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Her favorite sleep position is on mommy or daddy's chest... she actually does go to sleep like that at night.



Here are a few more pictures of her from the other day. She is the cutest baby even if she cries a lot :)




I love you Manu!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she'll grown out of whatever is bothering her soon enough...In the meantime, if you need a break, feel free to bring her over and we'll hold her while she screams! :)

    ReplyDelete