Hi everyone! We finally started a blog for our little family. I guess I was kind of waiting until we had that third someone so we would have more interesting posts:) That was really our first big family milestone. Manu Lea'ivaha Ha'unga Langi was born on April 16 at 7:28 pm and she was 6 lbs 11 oz. I can't believe our baby is already five weeks old!
Manu is the best baby. She eats every two hours like a machine, you could set your watch by her. She cries for at least two hours each night between 11pm and 1am, and she poops a lot! But she always goes right back to sleep at night. She is definitely a morning baby though, she's always so alert and happy when she wakes up for the day. Everyday she gets a little more "awake", she looks around and follows your voice and she likes to listen to music and dance... well, I dance and sing along and she looks like she is happy, but who knows what shes really thinking. Yesterday morning while Si'i was cleaning our room :) Manu and I danced and sang to the Carpenter's greatest hits... it took me back to the days when "On the Top of the World" was Nate's all time favorite song and he even knew all the words (its true just ask him!).
Well, that brings us to the big milestone for the week, yesterday afternoon Manu smiled her first real smile! And it wasn't at me! It was just for her Daddy... But I got one today:) Its so exciting to see how much she grows everyday. I love my baby so much!
Well, right now it's Sunday evening, I just made a successful crock pot roast and an apple pie (but it was more of a caramel apple soup in a pie crust) and Manu is sleeping for now... We went to Stake Conference this morning (an hour late, but we still made it) and we are headed to Auntie Sepa's house for dessert (thats where the caramel apple soup comes in). We love you all, keep checking the blog for more and more updates and pictures!
Your blog is so mother freaking cool I love it, I like seeing Manu(Ginobili).-Neil
ReplyDeleteI really like your background, its so cool and I love all of the milestones that you are sharing, I love being able to hear about Manu! Its nice being able to see how big she is growing, because we dont get to see her everyday in person. Nice blog! Keep it up:)
thank you so much for inviting me to The Langi Life, I love the stories of little Manu and all the photos are absolutely beautiful! what a little sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteYeah! You have a blog. Manu really is so pretty and I love the first smile. It's so special. You are quite domestic now Dodes...with your roast and apple soup pie. I love it! love you...
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I can't wait to hear more of your adventures and see more pictures!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much bigger she is looking already! We need to see you again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. I love your blog. Manu is so beautiful. Congrats on your wonderful family!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Today Felicity was wrapping her baby dol in a blanket and she said, "My baby is baby Manu." Hope everthing is going well. Keep up the good work Mama
ReplyDeleteShe is super duper cute Nicole. I really love that you are a mom now! And i miss you a lot. You are the best mom i bet!
ReplyDeleteI love your little family all the way around the world and back!
ReplyDelete