Happy Halloween!
This year our ward didn't do anything for Halloween, and since it was on a Sunday, we crashed Sepa's ward's trunk-or-treat. It was fun, but it was a little rainy and cold for Manu. She was having so much fun at first, but then her little pink cat costume wasn't quite warm enough for the weather.
Earlier this week we went to a pumpkin patch with some friends. Manu loved it, but i think she just mainly loves to be outside. She rode in the wagon and chewed on a pumpkin and could have stayed there all day.
Manu has been growing up fast lately. Her second bottom tooth finally made its appearance yesterday and she is in a much better mood. The face she is making above is her teething face. Its pretty funny. I tried to get it on a video, but I wasn't very successful. She is also crawling for real too, and eating a lot. Today we went to cafe rio for lunch and she sat in a high chair and ate her Gerber cereal puffs the whole time and she was so happy. It was wonderful for us too. This might mean we could brave a real restaurant soon.
In other news, we are moving forward with the purchase of a house in Cottonwood Heights. They did the inspection on Friday of this week and we just need to get it appraised. We are still hoping to be able to close on it and move in before Thanksgiving, but we'll see. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. The listing has been pulled from the real estate website, but if you go to google maps and type in 7515 S 2700 E, Cottonwood Heights, UT... then you can see our house on the 'streetview' function. Just click on the little 'A' bubble that comes up and you can see it. There is a big tree in front and it has some green trim. Its not a great way to see the house, but, it's better than nothing I guess.
Here is a quick video of Manu. I was trying to get her making her teething face, but she just smiled instead, which is of course still cute :)
She's getting so big! :) We need to see you guys soon, sorry I cancelled on you last time, but I think I'm beginning to function more like a normal person now!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little cat! She is growing up so fast! Good luck on the house, I can't wait until you move in and we see some pictures with you in it!
ReplyDeleteI just want to eat her up! She is so cute!
ReplyDelete