Fresh out!
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months

8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
ONE YEAR!
toys: Bitty Baby, stuffed dog, and a talking cooking pot
foods: fish, chicken nuggets, strawberries, and blueberries
words: Uh-oh and Hi
activities: playing outside, swinging at the park, and watching Sesame Street
Sesame Street character: Elmo
Manu definitely keeps us on our toes. She is always active and busy and she never stops moving. She is also fearless, running through the pool, jumping off any steps she can find, and generally giving her parents a heart attack every ten minutes. But we love our baby more than anything, she is funny, happy, sweet, and very friendly. She loves everyone and everything and she is always laughing. I can't wait to see what the next year brings. We love you Manu!
That was fun! She always looked older than the month she actually was. And that picture with her all dressed up in Tongan garb is priceless. LOVE the sweet Polynesian princess. I need to call you. I may have a chance to be in Utah in July on my way out to Oregon. Want to see me???
ReplyDeleteTime sure flies! I love all the pics!
ReplyDeleteYou have a little girl and not a baby now! I love all the pictures and seeing how much she has grown...wish that we could see you and her in person!
ReplyDeleteNickie - She is adorable at every age. Such a delight. Thanks for posting all of those pictures. Love them and you (all three) Granny
ReplyDelete