Thursday, July 01, 2010

Playing & Talking

So, now that Manu has started to cry less, she has started filling her time with playing, smiling, and "talking"... you know, just baby talking, but its pretty amazing. She loves having baths now and I finally got one of those play mats that you put on the floor and she is fairly entertained for 10-15 minutes if she's in a good mood. I ordered it from Amazon.com, I highly recommend the online route if you are interested in one of these cause it was $20 cheaper on Amazon than at Target.





We were also able to take some cute pictures of Manu in her church dress last week. She was feeling amicable and so here are some of those pictures. The dress is from Vaha, her girls wore it when they were little, its so cute. I can't find classic dresses like this one in the store.




4 comments:

  1. manu is so so cute!!! i cant wait to come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad for you that she's started to be a little happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. manu is such a doll. That Sunday dress is the cutest ever - that's the style that they wore in my day. Love you all lots

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaagh she's sooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete