Hi, its been a little while since my last post, so there is a lot to catch up on. Lavinia's birthday and father's day were the same weekend, and Si'i's brother, Tafu, and his family were here visiting from Hawaii.
Lavinia got a pink Cadillac Escalade powerwheels car for her birthday, it was a hit obviously. I helped Vaha pick it up from toys r us the day before the party, but I kind of blew it cause i think Lavinia saw me with the car in the back of the truck when I dropped her mom off at the park to pick up her own car... but, I think it was still exciting for her. She had a pinata too, which was tons of fun, and we got her a slip'n slide, which was also a big hot with the kids. Especially with Selu, who loved it but only did the army crawl down it instead of slipping and sliding :)
Father's day was fun too. We had a pot luck at Pate's house and got to see everyone, even Ngu and Crystal were there. I was slightly jealous of their youngest little boy, Ngu Jr., who is 11 months and loves to just sit. I wish Manu loved to just sit :)
In Manu news, she is getting better and better. But we still have days where she takes a step backwards (like yesterday). But overall things are great. Si'i and I started going to Gold's gym a couple times a week. So, we have left Manu with Auntie Sepa and Alisha twice now and she has done pretty good. As another update, I offcially got the editing job with NPS. I can't start for a while because the hiring process is pretty long and intense, but thats okay, it will give me more time to be mentally prepared to work. I have this idea for some reason that working from home is not actually as much work as having a job and going somewhere else... but I know that I will soon find this notion to be false.
No comments:
Post a Comment