Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Updates

Life has seemed kind of busy lately between birthday parties, Dr. appointments, and work meetings we have had a lot to do. Although I am technically not supposed to start working untill next week I have already been pretty busy with meetings and orientations. I thought I knew a lot about editing, but now I know things like the difference between an 'm' dash, an 'n' dash, and a hyphen (if you really want to know the difference ask me later, it will take 20 minutes to explain). I officially hve my first edit to work on and it is a faculty edit which is a little intimidating. Luckily the head editor is super nice and is helping me out a lot as I learn the ropes.

Manu has been doing really well. She has a somewhat trustworthy nap schedule and she is much happier all the time. However, she still does not sleep through the night, actually she still wakes up every 2-3 hours. So, I still feel like a zombie... but she is beautifl and happy and growing everyday!

Si'i is still working really hard to learn Pahto and to get in shape for his PT test which is coming up in September. I need to remember to stop buying ice cream... We have also been house hunting. We are officially pre-approved for a loan and we have a realator named Justin who is most likely younger than us, but he seems very nice and very on top of things. The actual house hunting is really fun, but gets time consuming, and we haven't seen anything that we love yet. But when we do, we will post some links so we can get some second, third, and fourth opinions:)

Well, I had better try to get some work done since Manu is sleeping. Don't forget to scroll down and look at the past few posts, there are three or four new ones!
Lavinia & Manu
Still loving the playmat!

New clothes from grandma Manu.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness.....Manu is SO CUTE!! I am so excited to see her again when you all visit!! I LOVE HER!!! It will be good to see you and Si'i too! lol But can you blam me for bursting with excitment to see my favorite niece?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting to see her and you! Keep us updated with the house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darling and her outfit is so cute. Did Grandma Manu make that?

    ReplyDelete